Saturday, April 13, 2013

Life is Like a Box of Nutty Chocolates

Okay, well, we made it to another week. Congratulations.  I guess I can write this because I must have super strength even though my whole world is at a stand still.  Shocked.  Even when Mr. Darcy comes into my life, the universe won't let him come to me or me to him completely even messing up things, causing misunderstandings.  And then Pride arises and takes over.  What on earth could one possibly be talking about?  Life.  The world of love...even if you play by it the right way, somehow somebody comes and shakes up the box just to mix it up.

We know that Romantic Comedies are full of surprises, misunderstandings and mix ups to everyone's happy surprise.  Now, be honest.  Are you laughing out loud when these events happen in your own life.  I can tell you now, still not overcoming shock of a revelation that has innocently separated me and my Mr. Darcy, it is not funny and broken hearts are not something to laugh about.

I guess these romantic comedy writers really have lived what they are writing about.  Well, I mean before the poorly written ones of our day and time.  Like back in the Audrey Hepburn era all the way to the 90s when values were still in place.

Two people coming together, even if they are meant to be with each other will never have a straight path if they leave it up to fate.  Pride and Prejudice had several misses for Mr. Darcy, mostly the pride of Miss Elizabeth, who I have a faint notion actually fell in love with Mr. Darcy before the proposal and the only thing keeping her away from him was herself.

That's my conclusion with me.  Only in my case, I don't think I actually can fit into my Mr. Darcy's world like Ms. Elizabeth can in Mr. Darcy's castle. :)  I feel in his world could not except a 'commoner' like me and the singer he is with due to very poor miscommunication is what is best for him...for now.  Hopefully, we will be able to fly over the roadblocks to the shared dream we both have.  It's written in the stars just like Mr. Darcy and Mrs. Darcy.

Have a good week and keep me in your prayers, I've waited 13 years for my Mr. Darcy to show up and no movie style miscommunication is going to end that.

Love,
Denise Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment