Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!


 I didn't make my deadline for my update in time for this Easter weekend.  I haven't been able to write...I am looking forward as I continue to live the beginning of my dreams in reality and start to focus back on My Black Pride and Prejudice.

I am starting to see the whole picture of this story in a brighter light in the last few days after I had some revelations in dreams about black men and society. Some pretty deep stuff such as the new slavery in America and I feel an obligation to integrate it into this story.

I think every comedy, well writers are taught, every funny story is balanced with reality and we just have to see the light side of the most tragic things.  I think I'm coming to completion of my journey seeing it full circle of living the life of my Elizabeth character and as I move to the next level, I will have a clear point of Black Pride and will be able to finally do a final rewrite.  Writers should never think that they have writer's block if they are truly living their lives because while their story is being written they are writing.


Thank you lovelies...an have a lovely Saturday.  I think I will have something very good to report next week.

Until next time,
Denise Rochelle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment